Thursday, April 26th 2018

I want to enroll my foal in the NRBC but I don't have the registration papers. What do I do?
Registration papers are not a requirement for enrollment. Once we receive the enrollment form and payment, the foal is enrolled. However, we will wait until we have received a copy of the registration papers to issue you your certificate. Just mail or fax a copy.
We just bought a horse that is enrolled in the NRBC. What do you want us to do?
Mail or fax us a copy of the registration papers showing the change of ownership, along with your name, address, and phone number, and we'll issue a new certificate.
We changed our horse's name. The certificate has the old name. Help!
Send us copies of the papers with both the old and new names, and we'll re-issue a certificate and change our records accordingly.
Is the National Reining Breeders Cup the same as the National Reining Breeders Classic?
Why does the NRBC work so well when other programs haven't flourished?
There are likely a lot of reasons, but foremost is the support of the industry. The stallion and foal owners have enrolled their horses and supported this program from the beginning. The next factor is that the NRBC has delivered on every promise - and continues to surpass predictions.
How can I become an NRBC Sponsor?
Please contact the NRBC Headquarters Office at 580-759-3939.
How do I contact NRBC?
Click Here
National Reining Breeders Classic ~ 13181 US Hwy 177 ~ Byars, OK 74831 ~ 580-759-3939